No Blue Eyes

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Another lil miniature mix as promised.
Unoriginally named after the first two track names.

I was originally planning for an late 90's tech vibe but I spat this out instead, next time we're getting nostalgic but for now more of my usual serving suggestions.

Not as clean as I would have liked butt fuck it, I did it and I'm not doing it again so here it is.

Phace & Rockwell - NO! [Neosignal]
Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients]
Octane / DLR /Safire - Peel Street [Dispatch]
Spinline - Dyslexia [Horizons]
Phace - Freedom of Filth [Critical]
Foreign Concept - Possessive [SGN:LTD]
Amoss - Secondary [Horizons]
Amoss - Footloose [Horizons]
Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients]
Mortem - Monolever [Modulation]
Bazil - Traction [Dispatch LTD]
Nymfo - Sideways in Time [CIA Deep Kutt]

Feedback/criticism/comments more than welcomed​

Love it Teddy man! Class as always, been fighting for ages with mixing Freedom Of Filth, you've nailed it with Possessive! And my favourite part is around Footloose, such a tune!

that secondary >> footlose mix is pure fire!!!

Dyslexia > Freedom of Filth is a gritty mix, saw you post it on the double drop thread...

never heard Bazil - Traction before...might have to see if I can bag a copy somewhere...

Banging selection as always. Looking forward to some nostalgia mr bizzle!

peace

Love it Teddy man! Class as always, been fighting for ages with mixing Freedom Of Filth, you've nailed it with Possessive! And my favourite part is around Footloose, such a tune!
thanks man, glad u liked it.
ive not found much that blends well with freedom of filth, the intro is weird and doesn't mix that well. keep all the eqs low and those mid range sounds still poke through quite nice.

that secondary >> footlose mix is pure fire!!!

Dyslexia > Freedom of Filth is a gritty mix, saw you post it on the double drop thread...

never heard Bazil - Traction before...might have to see if I can bag a copy somewhere...

Banging selection as always. Looking forward to some nostalgia mr bizzle!

peace

thanks stu! big ups

traction is the flip of n4m - low walk - dis ltd 003 .. should be some still for sale.

"big up ur socks"
sung in the melody of the windows logoff sound.

Another lil miniature mix as promised.
Unoriginally named after the first two track names.

I was originally planning for an late 90's tech vibe but I spat this out instead, next time we're getting nostalgic but for now more of my usual serving suggestions.

Not as clean as I would have liked butt fuck it, I did it and I'm not doing it again so here it is.

Octane / DLR /Safire - Peel Street [Dispatch]
Nymfo - Sideways in Time [CIA Deep Kutt]

Feedback/criticism/comments more than welcomed​

Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients] -- Yes! thats a wicked intro man, loved how that little female sound came in just after NO! sample. Sits well nice together.

Octane / DLR /Safire - Peel Street [Dispatch] - Nice, really nice smooth vibe with this mix, Beatmatching spot on.

Octane / DLR /Safire - Peel Street [Dispatch] - Nice. Never heard either of these tunes but both bangers and mixed well!

Phace - Freedom of Filth [Critical]-- BASS FACE! Big!

Foreign Concept - Possessive [SGN:LTD] - Massive tune! sick mix

Amoss - Secondary [Horizons] --- Nice.

Amoss - Footloose [Horizons] - Wicked mixing havent heard any clangs what so ever so far.! Works really well.

Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients] -- Quality

Mortem - Monolever [Modulation] - the build up after the small break down is quality. then drop comes from no where! lovely mix

Bazil - Traction [Dispatch LTD] -- Wicked mix.

Nymfo - Sideways in Time [CIA Deep Kutt - Awesome blend.

Sorry cant be more thorough with feedback, didnt know hardly any of these tunes well enough and was hard as the mixing was so tight lol. Proper nice vibes on this wicked chilled mix, love the smooth transitions and the chilled out style you mix. Big up man. this will be pumped in my new motor for a while!

will have a listen later, nice tracklist...
big up
Sorry cant be more thorough with feedback, didnt know hardly any of these tunes well enough and was hard as the mixing was so tight lol. Proper nice vibes on this wicked chilled mix, love the smooth transitions and the chilled out style you mix. Big up man. this will be pumped in my new motor for a while!
big ups tone.

this is on my list of mixes behind dexcells and papas, will sort some feedback asap

haha, cheers j!
i got so many mixes to get through. i reckon there will be even more uploaded over the holidays. i know im gonna try and get a full lenght one done too

im building up a backlog too man, need to check all these best of 2011 ones, then record mine haha!
so much to do so little time..

No and Blue eyes was quality, really like the way blue eyes came out of nowhere, but it didn't sound rush at all, sat very well over the top of NO!
the blend with peel street was next to perfect as well, balanced the mids so well.
To be honest you nailed everything, there was the slight slip on catch 22 but corrected it well and sounded good once locked.

top work as per mate, keep em coming

Last edited:

No and Blue eyes was quality, really like the way blue eyes came out of nowhere, but it didn't sound rush at all, sat very well over the top of NO!
the blend with peel street was next to perfect as well, balanced the mids so well.
To be honest you nailed everything, there was the slight slip on catch 22 but corrected it well and sounded good once locked.

top work as per mate, keep em coming
thanks j. big up urself
tracklisting looks large, on the DL

cheers sublo, hope u like it man.

my feedback is much the same as it would have been before I listened. Perfect.

Everything just works so well man, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for that 90's tech mix

Back
Top Bottom