DnB NJA-Bangerz3-WIP Just looking for feedback.

NJA

This is a work in progress track. I feel like its ok, but is lacking something. All feedback welcome. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry removed the original link.

Last edited:
Hey !
I really like the whole intro, especially the hats, their panning works well for me ! First ambiant sounds that comes in around 0:22 is a bit overwhelming for me, it sounds quite loud compared to the reste of the sounds.
I feel like the leads synth leaves a bit of a mess in the high, maybe you could try to EQ it a touch to reduce its influence, this may bring back some of the hats that are a bit lost during the main bit.
Maybe you could try lowering the volume ofthe snare during the breakdown (3:43 to 4:45), just so it has more impact as it comes back
The sub sounds nice, and I like all the breaks in there !

Basically just expanding on what virul mentioned. With the synths, you can generally start low passing between 8-12kHz usually... this removes a lot of the hiss sounds that you currently have, while also opening up the top end to the percussion sounds (hi-hats, shakers, etc). If you feel this takes away presence from the synths however, try adding distortion before the EQ to overcompensate. Also I feel like the kick and snare might be over compressed, which makes them lack punch when the track drops. Hope this helps, but nice work man!

Basically just expanding on what virul mentioned. With the synths, you can generally start low passing between 8-12kHz usually... this removes a lot of the hiss sounds that you currently have, while also opening up the top end to the percussion sounds (hi-hats, shakers, etc). If you feel this takes away presence from the synths however, try adding distortion before the EQ to overcompensate. Also I feel like the kick and snare might be over compressed, which makes them lack punch when the track drops. Hope this helps, but nice work man!
Thank man. Really good advice. Exactly what I needed.

Back
Top Bottom