Nitrous remix

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Got a clip for those who aint heard it, its not much, but you get the idea.

Plus Id like to hear your comments on this one, mixed feelings so far :confused:

Ahh, that must be the DJ Entropy VIP remix.

Man... me and stu are like the only ppl posting tonight, I feel like I'm talking too much! :shake:

Early mornin ere in the UK. We are either in bed or out and about somewhere. Im about to go to bed, so have fun by yaself :D

*shurgs* not a big fan of this one. that mix was kind of a let down. doesn't do it for me. i'd stick with the original, or maybe son of nitrous. something that actually breaks with some force!

is it just me, or are there a lot of tracks coming out recently that have this dramatic and epic buildups, and break into blah, nothing? what do you guys think?

I wanna listen!

But I can't.

Because Windows Media player is my default and I can't change it to realplayer.

Fucking shit cunt wankering computer.

Can anyone help me?

:mad:

Media player cant play real files innit,
so in real player/real one, associate all real files with real player rather than media player

or summat ;p

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!!!!:slayer:

i'm feeling this tune.....heavy! would like to hear on a loud system real soon.....perhaps friday sdm?

Fuckin stormin' tune! Heard it played early on at Prosession a month back or so... Big Big Tune :slayer:

this remix is worse than anything i've heard from dillinja, and i don't like his tunes at all...

Back
Top Bottom