Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Remix)

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
I heard John B drop an electronicy drum & bass version of this it was sick any12 got any info

He's even got a Katy Perry - Kissed A Girl remix, John B is good man, not heard too much of him b4

No need for this remix!
Same as the killing in the name of remix.

Give me the original any day!

I think it's alright an the original is atotally different genre of music so it gives people a chance to listen to it, albeit a remix, who would never of heard a Nirvana tune b4

Who did the Killing In The Name Of Remix that El Hornet used to play in his sets before Penduderp went shite?

I'm not one for remixing classics on a hype thing for any genre of music, but that remix was siiiiiiiick...

Who did the Killing In The Name Of Remix that El Hornet used to play in his sets before Penduderp went shite?

I'm not one for remixing classics on a hype thing for any genre of music, but that remix was siiiiiiiick...

not dnb, but is it this remix you're on about?
[video=youtube_share;OsD52wAuycs]http://youtu.be/OsD52wAuycs[/video]

Na it was d&b for sure...

Epically long intro, pretty much the original but closer to 90 bpm (to accomadate the 180 bpm drop), longer loops tof "that riff" on the breakdown fucked with & echo chambered/high passed out, then pure filthy dark/amen drop, no homo synthesque type stuff.

That remix is aiiiight though.

Back
Top Bottom