nightwalker-shut the mc up!!!

heard it yesterday... tune is typical nightwalker synth, so didn't feel the need to bag it, although the intro was pure jokes (much like the promos series)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard this a while ago. Quite jks the 1st couple of times but it just seems a bit throwaway to me...

Once the novelty wears off...

Quite funny. The Donkey noises are hilarious.

I would never make a tune like that to sell to the public though.

It'll never be as funny as when John B took the piss out of Twisted Individual. Serves Twisted right for taking a swipe at Distorted Minds

dont think it would be wise to play out but for the bedroom i found it amusing and sure it will be a laugh to mix with!

On the other hand it would be a great track to drop on April Fools... if you timed it right.

or if there was a genuine wak mc on,it may be funny,dont get me wrong i like a lot of mc's just couldnt stop laughing,think it was all the nah blood eee orrr shit lol. the b side is quite good and probs better so not actually a bad buy!

Last edited:
its funny but pretty shit.
i dont really buy tunes on their comedy value

think thats precisly what i did,baged it on the comedy value rather than the tune itself which is mediocre but like i said b side is ok,in future think i just play via you tube.

Back
Top Bottom