nightwalker-shut the mc up!!!

novelty ran out 5 years ago with nightwalker...

I am feeling the same way about Nightwalker production... extremly shity tunes,same sounds everytime... but his Rolling Trough tune is pure perfection,alot better than anything from Original Sin,Hazard,Clipz or Pleasure but overall they are better becose they can create more than 2 sounds in one decade.

Funny tune, can be a laugh

Cant see many peeps actually playing it in a club though

It'll never be as funny as when John B took the piss out of Twisted Individual. Serves Twisted right for taking a swipe at Distorted Minds

whuuut? whats going on here? spill the beans

Twisted was trying to take the piss out of distorted minds for jumping on the bandwagon of his sound, or making music that sounded way too similar to other stuff out there, so john B just made this piss take record

Twisted was trying to take the piss out of distorted minds for jumping on the bandwagon of his sound, or making music that sounded way too similar to other stuff out there, so john B just made this piss take record

Why did John B stick his nose in?! Did DM have tunes out on his label at the time? Bum-chums?!

Would of been funny if Twisted done a piss-take on one of John B's tunes and so on and so forth...

That cracks me up the tune aint so good. Still gonna bag it though be laugh to mix with.

just got it through the post today,my mate got a studio set up with some beasty speakers,will be funny as fook playing this up there loud.the tune aint that bad tho not much to it but ive heard far far worse thats available to buy in most record shops.

lol.... the tune is a joke, that's the whole point :D

I haven't made dnb in quite some time now, things still coming out i made a couple of years ago (like this) but i have made some things for friends etc recently and i think you'll find it is my real deal stuff that you know me for, no shitty wobble bollox here !! i dabbled in it for a bit but couldnt stand it, i am actually ashamed of some of the shit wobble tunes i made, i won't deny that, but it's over wth now.

Don't Blink : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zVzoU8Fz1U

Swallow Your Soul Remix : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KiLaMEjL2g

Enjoy the filth :D

fuck me that dont blink tune is heavy as fuck!
swallow your soul remix is pretty cool too

heard this quite a while ago.....if i mixed i wouldnt hesitate to buy it and play it when a shite mc was annoying me. standard.

Back
Top Bottom