Nightmare on Elm remake

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ah you beat me to it Fes. Looks like an alright remake. I'm looking forward to Rorscach playing Freddie. He could probably do an awesome job.

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
"I SAID where's the fucking bourbon?" [decapitates mom]

YOU TELL ME HOW IT CAN GET BETTER THAN THIS?

THATS RIGHT IT CAN'T.

Last edited:

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
I bet you watched the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as well you sick fucks.

If I've said it once I've said it a million times, once Gene Wilder makes a movie, that is, thats how it stays.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
sweeeeeet! love the originals, this looks savage! the sound fromt that trailer had some nice elemnets for a drum and bass intro.... you heard it hear first!

mr A

VIP Junglist
this film looks wkd (y)

i watched the first one (1984 version) when i was about 7 and it gave me fierce nightmares for a few days!
Yeah man, it was my 1st horror film when i was about 8. Scared the shit out of me!
Hope they don't ruin it with the re-make.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
johny depp is no 1 too... bet most people wouldn't even recognise him!

can't remember which end it was that was uber cheese... but all the kids get in a drop top car and the rag top comes up as freddies jumper and the car hoons off! jokes!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
sweeeeeet! love the originals, this looks savage! the sound fromt that trailer had some nice elemnets for a drum and bass intro.... you heard it hear first!

i noticed that too, and i know Audio jacks all his samples from horror trailers. so be ready for that riddim

Sometime in April next year mate
think its sooner here, like around Halloween

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
All orignals are sick, even though they progressively got cheesier :rolleyes: love Kruegers personality but the voice of this new is slightly different , I was looking out for a Rob Zombie remake which would had been sick but this still looks o so good!