Nightlife in Bristol, Leicester, Leeds, Cardiff, Brighton

chris getme

Dub Logic
Lookin at these universities atm, a must is a sick dnb scene. Any1 know anything about the scene/nightlife in these cities. Obviously Bristol is sick but I dont know about the other ones.
Safe.

I had the same thing when I applied to uni mate. Leeds is sick. I really liked it there in general. I applied to Bristol too but thats good without saying lol.
Im going to Southampton though and think it may be a little shit around there:shake:

Brighton has a big big D&B following, parties at the very least once a week, usually 2 or 3. Good vibes too, dont really see trouble, mainly coz people know each other.

BRIGHTON FO SHOW!!! Its the nuts for d'n'b mate, theres devotion which is the last saturday of every month with 3 - 4 big names every time! Meltdown which i think is once a month aswell! Audio have hospitality nights there. plenty for all and all for plenty!

BRIGHTON FO SHOW!!! Its the nuts for d'n'b mate, theres devotion which is the last saturday of every month with 3 - 4 big names every time! Meltdown which i think is once a month aswell! Audio have hospitality nights there. plenty for all and all for plenty!

been to brighton before, good place also.....but no city in the world can beat BRISTOL for dnb...its the home of dnb, quite a bit of dubstpe aswell .shit loads of the popular dj's live there and you'll see them out casually, really nice people. plus you dont want to miss RUN @ Native, every tuesday night. its put on by TC and distorted minds. £4 entry and you see the crem de la creme of dnb dj's every single tuesday

heres a taster of what you pay £4 for every single week. no aggro purely students.

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.ph...2603285099&aid=-1&id=562805065&oid=2603285099

Attachments

• run.jpg
    run.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom