Nightlife II Launch Party (The Day after...)

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Oni-13, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Oni-13

Oni-13 ! WolfMentality !

After arriving later than planned, NightBreed had the vibe in full swing! Caught a word wit Foxy & Exs before NightBreed dropped his last tune... (& what a f*cking riddim it was!)
    Pendulum stepped up next and the dubz were flyin' out the box! Dynamite alongside, building up the atmosphere and hypin' up the 'Front,' ravers.
    The system was warmed up nicely now ;)
    Red One & Shimon played a nice set (60mins), dropping several crowd pleazers and an all round selection.
    I anticipated the 'Moving Fusion,' set and I certainly was not disapointed... ... ... DREADLOCK!
    Didn't manage to catch all of Andy's set but while I was there Mr RAM was ripping it up. (Feelin' the older no's being dropped, eh SDM? :slayer: )

Shoutz to everyone who made it down, and to those who did... Let me know what you thought of the night??

:rave: ReCoGnIzE GAME!!

2. j_boncha

j_boncha Junglist of Paine

Painesville (East Side of Cleveland) Ohio USA
    Come on people...

I wanna hear how last nite's show went.

There is a thread on DNB Arena that has at least 25 posts on it about this subject.

You mean to tell me that you guys have NOTHING to say about the Sept 3 RAM NIGHT at THE END?

:respekt:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2004
  3. Dexcile`

Dexcile` 1337cher

Sounds like a good night, i cant wait to here his album!

4. Shofer

Shofer Member

My mate was there. He says it was wicked, Andyc's played for three hours.

5. sli

sli Member

was so tired from my first week at work but managed to get down there, when i got there all the tiredness went away especially when shimmon and red one were on!

Still cant believe andy c played 3 hours!! :lighter: thought he was gonna play till the end, he fought off hype (who looked pretty pissed :weakest:

will be posting a review and photos on the night v soon, after i recover... got a bit messy!

@sdm - good to meet you on friday sorry if i was gabbering on, had been drinking all evening :towelie:

6. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Despite not getting in until ~2AM, we had a wicked time! Andy C took the roof off!

Plenty of brand new tunes, along with quite a few classics teased along the way, he had The End going crazy. I'm gutted I missed Pendulum, I always enjoy their tune selection.

We left around 5AM I think as it didn't look like Hype was coming, and Swift always *seems* to play a similar set, not that I don't like it, but we were all tired from work and so on.

Nice to meet you lot too! Definitely good to have a chat to the people behind these usernames!

Photos will be up early this week :slayer:

7. Cara

Cara aka fat trucker

yup getting there so late was not ideal (and this time is wasn't due to being lost!!!) but it did mean it wasn't so rammed. A shame we missed out on so many sets but Andy C was cool as per :respekt: to the man fo havin it for a whole three hours. would definately go up to one again. I LOVE THE END!!
    Well done to the smd for drivin (y)

8. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Bo!

Photos now online!

http://dnbforum.com/gallery/albums.php

BIG UP Oli and Sli, some wicked photos there guys (y)

9. Triple M

Triple M Admin

Not been to a Ram night before, and a excellent night indeed! :slayer:

Andy rocked it for 3 hours!! hot damn bizniz!!

Big up to the Skud for his driving skills, stay awake yaw!!
    Soz to the car possee for making us leave so late.. the chinese was pretty damn lush! boh

Nice to meet all the guys down there!, like sdm said, good to put a face to the name!
    Wicked photos guys! (y)

10. LIL BIATCH

LIL BIATCH New Member

yea was a heavy night. Red One was sick n as was Andy C as usual!!!