Nightlife EP's

lukas2010

Any1 know the tunes that are gunna be on the next 2 nighlife EP's?

im hoping and praying that the Marky & Spy remix of Atlanits is on there somewhere. couple of others on the mix CD's that need to be released on vine.

Any1 know the tunes that are gunna be on the next 2 nighlife EP's?

im hoping and praying that the Marky & Spy remix of Atlanits is on there somewhere. couple of others on the mix CD's that need to be released on vine.

Just wait til they get announced otherwise we'll have a 17 page thread about what might be on there.

Which is boring

And why would Ram release the Atlantis remix when its on Good Looking Records?

yea if the original atlantis isnt on ram then the remix definately wont be on the nightlife ep due to copyright.

It's on GLR

so about 2013 i'd say

Normally when talking about RAM release dates, it's not nice to throw stones at other labels.

But from what I've seen, GLR takes the cake for delays. The only ones worse than RAM are probably GLR and BBK.

Why can't people just wait for the information to be announced instead of making 50,000 threads on the matter?

Go and have a wank and release your frustrations

Normally when talking about RAM release dates, it's not nice to throw stones at other labels.

But from what I've seen, GLR takes the cake for delays. The only ones worse than RAM are probably GLR and BBK.

But GLR dont really release anything worth getting excited about. They have one tune that people really want and they still take an age to get it out there. Ram might be a little long getting tunes out there but they more than make up for it with what they put out, especially recently

Back
Top Bottom