Nightlife EP pt. 3 - HOLY ARSE

Synx

VIP Junglist
The following promo has been posted out to subscribers - Nightlife EP PT 3 - a. Culture Shock - Footloose - b. Hive - Blackout - c. Mind Vortex - Onslaught - d. Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix Remix)....

Jizz!

Swish! Could have done with "Protection" or "Ohrwurm" instead of "Footloose" though. Still looks big regardless

Boom!

Told everyone Lunar Bass remix would be on part 3. Told everyone Ram would end the year strong.

I remember you saying that ram had three ep's coming out when we saw each other at fabric a few months back! Man was speaking truth bout ram! Can I get an haelluya:)

I remember you saying that ram had three ep's coming out when we saw each other at fabric a few months back! Man was speaking truth bout ram! Can I get an haelluya:)

Fucking told you geez! Hahahaha.

I got a lot of shit on the forum from selected peeps. Guess i was right all along eh bruv?

I got a lot of shit on the forum from selected peeps. Guess i was right all along eh bruv?

You did bro and peoples have seen the messiness thats come from ram... Although I wish ram would not keep al their releases till the end of the year! It's Christmas for fucks sake presents have to be bought!

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

You did bro and peoples have seen the messiness thats come from ram... Although I wish ram would not keep al their releases till the end of the year! It's Christmas for fucks sake presents have to be bought!

Lunar Bass remix is just too big.. Hive bit is off the hook aswell, never even heard that before somehow!

Onslaught has got to be the one for me though.. Loved it on nightlife 5 and never bothered to find though ID so that is a sick surprise to hear this tune! Any other good stuff from Mind Vortex? Never heard of the guy!

Also any audio for the Culture Shock bit?! Can't find anything on the tube

Back
Top Bottom