Nightlife EP pt. 3 - HOLY ARSE

Lunar Bass remix is just too big.. Hive bit is off the hook aswell, never even heard that before somehow!

Onslaught has got to be the one for me though.. Loved it on nightlife 5 and never bothered to find though ID so that is a sick surprise to hear this tune! Any other good stuff from Mind Vortex? Never heard of the guy!

Also any audio for the Culture Shock bit?! Can't find anything on the tube

they're all on nightlife 5 apart from Lunar Bass Remix, Hive bit is nice an obviously so is the Lunar Bass Remix but I must say I'm not too keen on Footloose or the Mind Vortex track

YEEEESSSS!!! Thankyou Ram, all really good tunes, especially lunar bass remix and blackout, cant wait to hopefully get hold of this!

Massive credit is due though, best release of the series for me. Job well done ram!

edit: Smarty - Nah i wont man, kinda wrote that in a stoned stupor. Fair play to him and the crew !

has the official release date been set..? when it is i think i might buy myself a cake to celebrate the purchase of lunar bass vip

fuck yeahh!!! been waiting for commix VIP for soo long. wish protection was on their though

Bit too soon for Protection just yet, just do what I do and don't listen to it until it comes out, that way it will stay fresh as a daisy

Very glad Lunar Bass VIP has finally been released, already has really achieved classic Ram tune status and it hasn't even been released yet :)

2jv5mb.jpg

Fucking told you geez! Hahahaha.

I got a lot of shit on the forum from selected peeps. Guess i was right all along eh bruv?

Okay so lets sum it up:

After what i was i told by Andy about whats forthcoming on Ram, this is small fry. Trust me.....

NO it's not. Link To The Past is the biggest release on RAM this year. All this excitment and puffery for Jitters and Lunar Bass Remix... well that's where taste differs

Back
Top Bottom