Nightlife EP Pt. 1

I was really starting to lose interest with dnb fast but this has revived my love of it, I've heard that Ram are gonna go release crazy between now and xmas, If what I'm told is true there will be 3 parts to this

---------- Post added at 01:38 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

Cant wait to get this through - all about spinline and break for me, though none of the other tunes are weak at all - just those two are pushing all the right buttons!

Speculation for the other two double-packs then?

Delta Heavy - Space time & Take the stairs
Wilkinson - Moonwalk & Samurai
Lunar Bass VIP
Culture Shock - Machine
Sub Focus - Stomp
DC Breaks - Pickett Line VIP??

Would have thought DC Breaks would have SOMETHING on there as they have just signed, but maybe not

As much as I want them on there I can't see Machine or Lunar Bass Remix being on the other 2, Pickett Line VIP, Delta Heavy bits, Wilkinson bits I reckon will all be on there, Hopefully Stomp will be but I'm not getting my hopes up

I love how Ram overnight went from being totally written off by everyone back to the biggest collective online jizzing since Pendulum - Vault came out :D

Such a wicked package Ram has put out here. Every track is wicked. Especially loving Culture + SPY tunes.

---------- Post added at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

but is that cathedral tune the one that says 'yeah, special dedication' a few times in the video of shimon?
Cathedral is brilliant. So original and fresh. Every note, every snare, every bassline is mixed down to perfection like only Culture Shock and bare a handful of other ppl can do.

Cant wait to get this through - all about spinline and break for me, though none of the other tunes are weak at all - just those two are pushing all the right buttons!

Speculation for the other two double-packs then?

Delta Heavy - Space time & Take the stairs
Wilkinson - Moonwalk & Samurai
Lunar Bass VIP
Culture Shock - Machine
Sub Focus - Stomp
DC Breaks - Pickett Line VIP??

Would have thought DC Breaks would have SOMETHING on there as they have just signed, but maybe not

OH, and Gridlok & Upbeats - Jitters will obviously feature, duuuuh

Not forgetting Shimon: The Shadows Knows [Dirtyphonics Rmx]

Hi

The following promo* has been posted out to you:

Label: Ram Records
Nightlife EP Pt. 1

Ram Trilogy - Gridlock (Break Remix)
S.P.Y. - Go With The Flow
Callide - Supreme
Spinline - Run
Culture Shock - Cathedral
Hamilton - Soundboy

JUST SHIT MY PANTS.

Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes YES!- Nice one RAM, as good as I could have hoped for!

i wasnt impressed with thier output and yes i had said ram gone down hill etc, but fuck me.... any got some sauce to eat these words with, fuckin sick release!!!!

Can you hear that? The sound of millions choking on their haterade

haterade-logo.jpg

Least this proves i wasnt talking shit and that Ram, as shown, are about to come back strong.

wayne you told me about the ep being big a month or two ago at ram, but this is bigger than i thought it would be, damn roll on the 18th... cant believe this is a triple pack ep, means that every single song on there will be rinsed for months to come

Back
Top Bottom