Nightlife 4 - drab ife 4

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Anyone else slightly disspointed with Nightlife 4? Had a listen at work.. it was so drab. Is this the creme de la creme of dnb right now? Yeah Judgement and Neo rmx are heavy but generellay that is so average...

whats gwarnin??

Anyone else slightly disspointed with Nightlife 4? Had a listen at work.. it was so drab. Is this the creme de la creme of dnb right now? Yeah Judgement and Neo rmx are heavy but generellay that is so average...

whats gwarnin??

Im only dissapointed cause it was hyped up so much, but if you compare it to other mix cds that have been out over the past year or so it's miles better (imo).

yea man...not really impressed...Andys Detonate set was so much better IMO

all about that Fabric Live tho

Saw a thread about this on dnbarena but the guy who started the thread didn't put his opinion as maturely as you. He was going on how its utter shite because its too 'dark and evil' and thought there weren't enough Gduba and Taxman tunes.

Anyway, I do agree, I feel it loses its appeal after a few listens. But it does represent Andy C in terms of what he is playing at the moment, but the WHOLE scene I'm not sure.

I really think the tunes need to be allowed to breathe for longer but if you consider how short a CD is Andy was just trying to cram as many tunes as possible on there without having to upset some artists by leaving their tunes out of the final mix.

Personally I'd give it a 6.5/10

its good but nothin beats him live...maybe if he released a nightLIVE more ppl would enjoy it!

yeh i agree, quite a lot of very similar sounding tunes on it.

also, why would you put timewarp and machete two of the most 'jump up' tunes on there at the very end?

I like it, but I would say that it does sound very samey throughout. Theres a couple of stonkers on there, but after a while it looses its appeal I agree. Maybe if there was more variety... i dunno, i like it like i sed, but i have stopped playing it in the car... kinda girating now.

Don't have a CD player at the moment so not much point in me buying it...

Still y'know if someone were to give me an Mp3 of it I'd happily give it a listen, looks good to me...

Feel bad though - pretty much buy everything else on Ram, but I'm not gonna go out and buy something I can't play just out of sheer loyalty

Back
Top Bottom