Nightlife 3

lol andy c could afford to mix on his 1210's in the shower everyday ffs, twice a day and get new tt's the next day! but on a serious note keep the scene going. admittidly i didnt buy nightlife 3....but i most certainly WILL be buying nightlife 4.000000000000!!!!!!!

1. go into a into a shop that sells music

2. pick up cd & take to cashier

3. pay for item

4. enjoy!

Yeah, if you're not satisfied with all the ridiculous amounts of quality "free" mixes on here, support the artists whose music has enriched your life throughout the years.

i would normally buy it, but i just dont see the point in paying £10 to listen to it for like two weeks

i would normally buy it, but i just dont see the point in paying £10 to listen to it for like two weeks

well that goes to show you chuck away attitude to life don't it.

Every artist on that cd earns royalties from its sales.

By downloading this you're not only screwing over the Ram camp but you're screwing over the following artists out of any money they may well earn.

Benny Page,
Crystal Clear,
Calyx & TeeBee,
TC,
Marcus Intalex,
Fresh & Pendulum (feat. MC Fats),
Concord Dawn,
Bungle,
Spirit,
Mampi Swift,
Noisia,
Logistics,
DJ Marky & XRS,
Hive & Gridlok (feat. D-Bridge,
Break.

It's currently only £8.98 for Amazon.

Go Buy it, hold something in your hand and once you had enough give it to a mate or educate someone thats not heard dnb before.

well that goes to show you chuck away attitude to life don't it.

Every artist on that cd earns royalties from its sales.

By downloading this you're not only screwing over the Ram camp but you're screwing over the following artists out of any money they may well earn.

Benny Page,
Crystal Clear,
Calyx & TeeBee,
TC,
Marcus Intalex,
Fresh & Pendulum (feat. MC Fats),
Concord Dawn,
Bungle,
Spirit,
Mampi Swift,
Noisia,
Logistics,
DJ Marky & XRS,
Hive & Gridlok (feat. D-Bridge,
Break.

It's currently only £8.98 for Amazon.

Go Buy it, hold something in your hand and once you had enough give it to a mate or educate someone thats not heard dnb before.

go ray , go ray , your my hero!!!:beers:

its fine, i ordered it off play.com, cant wait to buy nightlife 4

Last edited:
I do admit i download my music but i spend all my money everytime i get any on the scene with the expensive fucking vinyls i mix! cant efford vinyl and cd, im too trampy lol :D

I do by d&b arena mixes like andy c or hype tho...

and yes 738 or whatever your called who started this thread that is a unfair move you no good cock sucker!!!

Last edited:
yes you do

proper mature mate. dont come and here and give it large over the internet that aint cool and neither is the fact that you proud about not contributing to the scene. go and sort yourself out and come back when you've made a worthwhile thread or post you
you pathetic cunt

Back
Top Bottom