Night Train.._..Dj-Sinister

You got some nice breaks and edits in this one,
but the tune lacks energy, soul
You should try to make the whole thing more punchy
could be a pretty good bass/break based tune but it sounds too soft, it misses something
I would advice you to play with the EQ on the breaks and maybe work on the basses in order to make them more powerfull, as for the composition, everything is up to you but if I were you I would add some samples or even more bass edits to keep the tune interresting cause it's pretty long indeed
Hope those comments would be helpful
if I just sounded rude, sorry and fuck myself, that's only my point of view.

nice. i like the vocals. i think you might be able to tweak that sub bass, maybe eq it down a bit caus i can just hear some of those sub bass tones in the midrange and that's not good. the amen breaks are either badly compressed or not compressed at all....they sound wack. try compressing them well really. it sounds nice anyway.

what equipment/software are you using?

Naibu said:
You got some nice breaks and edits in this one,
but the tune lacks energy, soul
You should try to make the whole thing more punchy
could be a pretty good bass/break based tune but it sounds too soft, it misses something
I would advice you to play with the EQ on the breaks and maybe work on the basses in order to make them more powerfull, as for the composition, everything is up to you but if I were you I would add some samples or even more bass edits to keep the tune interresting cause it's pretty long indeed
Hope those comments would be helpful
if I just sounded rude, sorry and fuck myself, that's only my point of view.

thanx for the great feedback bro! :devilslay

peet said:
nice. i like the vocals. i think you might be able to tweak that sub bass, maybe eq it down a bit caus i can just hear some of those sub bass tones in the midrange and that's not good. the amen breaks are either badly compressed or not compressed at all....they sound wack. try compressing them well really. it sounds nice anyway.

what equipment/software are you using?

thanx for da listen yo..
i use acid pro,fruity loops,etc

Back
Top Bottom