SICKorWELL_logo-1-1.jpg

www.myspace.com/sickorwell
www.pruvenmusic.com
www.soundcloud.com/sickorwell
www.soundcloud.com/SOW
www.drumnbass.be/sickorwell

:gang_bang

Hey hey!

i definitely love your drms. Kind of disapointed by the leads.
Drms seems to be differents loops cut and layered? Sample pack i guess? sound really good. Love the intro.
From my POV you should try to work on your reeses: sound and melody.

Btw great work(i see that you have spend some time behind your computer) with lot of differents patterns and sounds. Maybe should you concentrate on only one loop to improve it as far as you can, then go to another one. Electro music is more about that than trying to make a tune evolve completely.Changes are very slight but when everything sounds good and huge, there is not really any need for more.

Keep going and having fun.

Cheers

thanks man dont have alot of time but yea. i make all my drums no pre made stuff in my tunes most the time . this one came out a lil ruff but over all i dropped it at the club has a great sound to it . i agree though sounds could of been abit finer . i take pride in my drum work being 100 original as well as the rest of the tune and tunes . thank you for your time and the listen. much love to ya

ps i wrote the tune the day i got out of jail the whole time i was in there i had it in my head.

check out all the new tunes and i have a free 320 dl out FAITH FULL OF CONNECTION pruvenmusic tune

hope you dig it man

Hi Don Montana.
Hope there is no big deal about your jail trip!
Big up for your all original drums, really love it! Would like to know where did you took the single hits?
I'll give a try to your other productions. But right now i have to work on mine.
Keep it up.

Peace

Nice flow man, its seems a little bit higgledypiggledy but apart from that nice sounds.

Comment on SC

Emmeeji ()Steve

as above ^^

and as i said, this part in between is sick. maybe build a remix around that and improve that bit, as busdriver said, do another intro and youre sorted. would be good i guess ;)

sounds pretty neat... this would be good dnb for playing a video game to i think... the drops have got some impact and there are some nice sounds and samples used...

find it hard to believe ur not using any rex or drum loops tho as they sound quite flat and limited.

yea man i use some rex i dnt use any thng preset like running a loop from some pack my drums are most of the time made up from about 8 to 10 diff lines ext like i use a rex is i like the sounds not the pattern and kinda just use a sound or hit out of it ect but as far as telling how i do things lol its like asking someone how they painted a oil painting we all got a diff stroke. but i assure you i spend long hours and alot of effort in to my music and i hope you guys dig it. thanks for your words.

much love
SICKorWELL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom