Nicked Tunes...

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
I spun some vinyl at a house party this weekend just gone, and some bastard stole my brand new Clipz - Offine! Lucky its been found and been given back, but i've had loads of vinyl that just disapears.

Anyone else lost some gems before?

I spun some vinyl at a house party this weekend just gone, and some bastard stole my brand new Clipz - Offine! Lucky its been found and been given back, but i've had loads of vinyl that just disapears.

Anyone else lost some gems before?
Yo you gotta watch your bag son! keep it near. Had my whole bag nicked when i was playing a rave. caught the dude trying to sneak out with it...caused a huge rumble. even the sondman got knocked the fuck out.

gotta keep your shit close Scuba...especially if there not your crew

Luckily I knew everyone who stepped up to the decks, so I was able to look through peoples bags for it. Didn't find it that night but one person contacted me yesterday an sed he found it in his bag. I thought I'd seen the last of that tune, only had it 24 hours...

Im normally pretty careful with this stuff neway, but you can get in such a state that you forget...

yeah its especially sketchy at house partys and raves, best thing get a bag with a strap and when ur not on the decks just wear the bag over your shoulder all night, its buggin and u feel like a bird with handbag and its really heavy but not worth stashin sumwhere and cummin back and £££ worth of records gone

yeah its especially sketchy at house partys and raves, best thing get a bag with a strap and when ur not on the decks just wear the bag over your shoulder all night, its buggin and u feel like a bird with handbag and its really heavy but not worth stashin sumwhere and cummin back and £££ worth of records gone

not only the money but finding your fav tune's agen, thats shit!:mad:

If I didn't know that many people there, then I prolly would of stuck the bag somewhere safe like in a car, locked up. Carrying the bag around with me ALL NIGHT, would be a pain in the arse, but supose I could... :-/

yeah I've had the odd 1 or 2 go missing at parties n clubs n stuff:
Bullet Time - Bad Company
Submarines - Fresh (Pendulum mix)

And a few others, but they're the only ones I miss much...Mostly just find their way into someone elses' bag by accident!

Could be worse though, I've got a mate who was so pissed after playing at a club he stumbled on the walk home, dropped his bag, then carried on walking, to pissed to even stop and pick it back up again...

Told us he got mugged for months before he admitted the truth!

I'm pretty new to this game but i could imagine vinyl vanishing very easily. The value of a whole bagg of it isnt worth losing so in the future i will be taking big care of my tunes :rambo:

Could be worse though, I've got a mate who was so pissed after playing at a club he stumbled on the walk home, dropped his bag, then carried on walking, to pissed to even stop and pick it back up again...

Told us he got mugged for months before he admitted the truth!

:rofl: Damn, did he realise he dropped it at the time? or remembered in the morning when he couldn't find it?

Had this happen a few times at house parties. I ended up getting most back but I had some original ganga & Meth pressings that went missing & never made it back.

i had my shy fx - shake ur body vinyl nicked ages and ages ago at a party...

lucky it is probably the worst tune i owned at the time so i didnt care about it

:rofl: Damn, did he realise he dropped it at the time? or remembered in the morning when he couldn't find it?

yeah he knew he'd dropped it at the time, but was just too pissed to realise that he should pick it up and take it with him, said he turned round and just saw it sitting on the ground but just thought "ah bollocks to it" and carried on walking. It was only in the morning that he realised how stupid that is.

Same guy got run over by a taxi outside Fabric whilst lying on the street pissed, then couple of months after that he broke his wrist when he fell over whilst pissed.

He likes a drink that fella...

i lost my copy of titan for 6 months...was so pissed off! same story though, turned up in my mates bag. another one of my mates had his original copy of alien girl teefed... gutted!

Back
Top Bottom