NickBee - Third Entity (INVSB006)

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist

NickBee’s ‘Third Entity’ is the first track taken of the new Invisible 006 release which will also feature tunes by Axon, Noisia and Fre4knc (pronounced ‘frequency’).
Invisible 006 will be released as a Beatport Exclusive on November 11th with all platforms ánd vinyl following November 25th.
More audio coming soon.

Invisible Recordings is Noisia's (third) record label for deep and experimental bass music.

NickBee
Like: facebook.com/NickBeeAudio
Follow: twitter.com/NickBeeAudio
Watch: youtube.com/nickbeemusic
Listen: @nickbee

Invisible Recordings
Like: facebook.com/invisiblerecordings
Listen: @invisiblerecordings

huge, would be more suited for vision though. always thought invisible is more like a experimental offshore, this is more like straight up banging

Fre4knc is the producer of the year for me.

A Noisia collab sounds like I will need plenty of new underwear. Cannot wait for that audio

Beast of a tune.
Interested to here what the other tunes are like. Everything fre4knc has released this year has been top notch and the Axon older bits I have heard have been quality

NickBee is absolutely killing it at the moment. This may be my favourite of his so far, I would struggle to hold back punching everyone on the dancefloor if this was dropped. Gutter.

NickBee is absolutely killing it at the moment. This may be my favourite of his so far, I would struggle to hold back punching everyone on the dancefloor if this was dropped. Gutter.

THIS. His output this year has been stellar, definitely one of the new stand out producers this year! Excited for this and his LP that's supposed to come out on Dispatch LTD late this year/early next year.

Exciting times for the BEE...

to be honest the tower seems like the weakest tune on the ep for me which is surprising
but except for that really good ep

Back
Top Bottom