Nick from Cleveland Ohio. Long time Drum & Bass student and fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nhartman000, Dec 24, 2013.

1. nhartman000

nhartman000 New Member

golden mean is the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess and the other of deficiency.

I didn’t really fall in love with drum & bass until i heard usual suspects tour in the north east america, must have been 2000. They dropped tracks like Syndrome along with many others they didn’t write but that sound got me. Im happy to see where things have come to Podcasts let us hear what is new and the direction everything is going in makes DnB a joy in my life. That being said I am kind of a strictly Drum n Bass guy. A few producers can pull off a Dubstep track that can fit in a DnB set, but no more. I have tons of respect for those who cross over and do well. Its not for me, I prefer their DnB stuff. Some really filthy electro is awesome though and I accept that in the mix if its done right. I have been making music for years as a hobby and passion for myself. I do sound design and syncopation that take up too much time for me to complete tracks. In America we don’t work together so its hard to get finished product. Im happy doing it for myself because I love the music

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

3. EuroTide

EuroTide Well-Known Member

welcome , browns fan ?!

4. nhartman000

nhartman000 New Member

I support local talent be it sport, art, music…I’ll just say that I always want to hear that the browns won. If I were a gamblin’ man, I wouldn’t even be able to say that