nice...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
A Utah high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with one student has had her trial canceled after a second student came forward to claim that he and the teacher also had a sexual relationship through all of last spring.

Prosecutors have filed six new charges against 35-year-old Brianne Land Altice after a 17-year-old student claimed he had intercourse and oral sex with the teacher between April and June of 2013.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What! Prison? ? For what! Pedophile? Man I wanted to be pedophiled when I was that age. And boy did I get it, to my hearts desire and more. Kenneth wasn't really an uncle so much as some old guy the authorities still look for

And nice work Michael, you're on par today

Man she is fine doe. What the heck are these kids doing ruining her shit like that. The nerve

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Ok its not controversial *throws mouse in air* happY? :teeth:

I just noticed where i can check your label out man... its in your signature... fucking ell im getting good at this internetz shizzle, got on turbulence EP straight away loving it!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha thanks buddy, glad you like it! when you get a moment i also urge you to check out the double agent EP, which has mainly dam nation songs on there, which me and the guys. I would be very interested in hearing what you think about that. We also have a hip hopy bit. But yes, turbulence is insanely good, that guy is killing it right now

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
haha thanks buddy, glad you like it! when you get a moment i also urge you to check out the double agent EP, which has mainly dam nation songs on there, which me and the guys. I would be very interested in hearing what you think about that. We also have a hip hopy bit. But yes, turbulence is insanely good, that guy is killing it right now
got everything i liked on there ill get them on a CD for car and listen later favorite so far is Dam Nation - Mulholland Bound... what an intro! and yeah defo pushing the oldschool sound but in new directions. Nice stuff m8.

Anyway back on topic im still waiting on some hot pics off this bird :D