Nice tunes with Spanish Vocals?

all

Yo,

Big fan of Sorriso de Flor - DJ Roots, any other nice tunes with spanish vocals in them?

Taaa

Picked this one up back in '06 in a random vinyl shop in Camden. One of the few tunes I like from Drumsound & Bassline Smith.

oh nice i like. also the two tracks on your channel are lovely and smooth as you like. looking forward to hearing the finished article!

oh nice i like. also the two tracks on your channel are lovely and smooth as you like. looking forward to hearing the finished article!

The other side to Tudo Lindo is gold aswell give it a look! Thanks man appreciate you taking the time to listen I'm glad you're feeing the sound I'm attempting!!

Here's another tune it's not Spanish It's French but it's equally as beautiful.

(can't find the full version on YouTube but is on Spotify)

You know, I could name some spanish tunes. But I'm right here, at the capital of my country, named Buenos Aires. You know? That city with the El Crísto Redéntor statue? Yeah, I'm drinking some wine that came from Chile while watching some people dancing to our national and most beloved type of dance, which is Tango. I also think Maradona is better than Pelé. Maybe I can get to Caracas to visit a long time friend of mine, but the FARC is blocking the road so it might not happen so soon. Unless the Ejército Bolivariano gets in their way. Oh boy. You don't want to mess with the boys from La Paz.

You see... I normally prefer germanic beers, weiss, dunkel and all that stuff. The only "spanic" cerveza that I like is the mexican Sol. With salt and lemon.

Back
Top Bottom