nice monday - reflective (liquid dnb)

Nice tune mate,, bassline is very A I esque, nice mixdown, you must be mixing on some decent monitors, the only thing I would say is maybe drop the piano out a bit after the second breakdown and take it deep towards the end,, nice tune , my2p's

perfect intro - great sound. some of the bassline notes are clashing with the key of the piano though (uncomfortably high notes where the detuning of the bass clashes with the in tune piano.

i think that main bass synth would sound better an octave or half octave lower and distorted a bit more to make it a bit dirtier.

i would also low pass the sub to a lower frequency. i'm listening with a sub and monitors here and the sine is taking up too much of the headroom on the monitors and creating a bit of a wardrobe effect on the signal.

it's a very good track though. i like it a lot.

Good vibe, man! Although this is not my favourite dnb sub-genre I enjoyed your tune, very slick production. Maybe the piano needs a little boost, as it was too distant and did not have a significant impact on the track.

Big ups!

easy bro, the liquid wobble sounds great. and the piano keys are cool def...

but personally feeling the drums arent strong enough.

the kick and snare arent present enough in the mix, they should come forward and get some proper EQing boosts on the right freqs

Thanks for the feedback everyone, very helpful, getting on fixing all of this. I know even more people want to give feedback so I can get even better ;) ;)

not my cuppa but sounds decent to me, snare could do with a little extra snap maybe. Considering dropping elements out (eg the pad) to emphasis a section, otherwise after the 3m drop is same as the 1m drop, little changes keep ears on.

Back
Top Bottom