Nice Monday - Paradist Lost

This is really nice stuff. It's kind of like a mix of purity ring and the residents to me. I'd love to be able to do this type of stuff. I love the echoey bongo type sound that you have going through it. How did you do it? It's something I'd like to do myself

My only 2 suggestions are that I'd beef up the kick and give it a bit of reverb. I'd also get rid of the wave that comes in at 4.08. It kind of ends the tune a bit too abruptly

the bongo sound was really easy to make, you can find really nice bongo sounds in various sample packs (i found mine in a vengeance sample pack in the percussion section). then after that i just put some delay and reverb on the bongo. then just space out the bongos and it sounds like they're being hit at different velocities. youtube phaelah masterclass i got the idea from him!

the bongo sound was really easy to make, you can find really nice bongo sounds in various sample packs (i found mine in a vengeance sample pack in the percussion section). then after that i just put some delay and reverb on the bongo. then just space out the bongos and it sounds like they're being hit at different velocities. youtube phaelah masterclass i got the idea from him!

Cool, thanks for that. Must give it a go. I'll check out the masterclass from your man. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom