Nice Monday - Love Lost

really nice instrument and melody work, thats great stuff. vocals are lovely!! thats all great.

but i got to break it to you mate, the beat doesnt sound right. the snare is too low and sounds flat, its not rolling in tune with the rest of the beat, needs so much more energy, just spend some time working on your drum beats and you will make some really good tunes im sure.

Nice melodies and piano here man:) feeling the bass too, drums dont sound right tho, not feelin the hihat pattern and snare sounding weak and like its lacking higher frequencies

try to clean it up, put better eq @ the beat, melody is great it definitely caught my ear
I usually don't reply in such threads but this tune has potential :)

bigup, dominik

Deadly tune, really good melody to it. The only thing I don't really like about is the vocal sample. Maybe it's because I like the original 4 tops tune so much that it sounds a bit jarring to me. I'd also agree with what the other posters said about cleaning up the snare sound. apart from that it's excellent.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I tried boosting the snare. Sounding any better for you guys?

Back
Top Bottom