Nice Monday - Let It Rain (liquid dnb)

rsnotmycup.png

- drums are too hard for this song
- piano just seems off altogether (as well as being about 3db too loud)

- tune has got a good vibe and potential, so dont take my neg crit to pesonally!

Is it a piano? sounds like a guitar to me lol, but it does need to be turned down a bit, it overpowers the rest of the sounds. It has good potential though.

I really like the bass/melody combo in this, although I think the melody has a fairly annoying instrument. I'd vary the melody a bit, even if you send it through some eq muting phases. keep up the work.

Snare needs to be a bit more crisp and also reduce the volume of the piano. This tune has a lot of potential though.

Thanks a bunch everyone for the feedback! It's realllly helpful.
@Richie, negative feedback is the BEST feedback as it helps me improve, I never take it personally.
@project 7, it is a piano but heavily EQ'd

the part of the melody on the 5th bar (or 9th) if u wanna call it that, really isnt the right note to take it too, obviously my opinion. just kills the flow of the track, bring down that instrument , bring up the bass, maybe slightly softer snare.
i like the melody and the bass until that duff note tho mate was moving while listening to it!

the "let it rain" vocal is some kinda untimely
it's a bit to fast i think, but not quite sure

at the moment it does sound like someone is just randomly saying it during the song... i dont know...

the bassline is sweet though!, i think that this could be a really good tune man, keep it up!

updated the track, changed the timing of the vocal and some other small things, let me know what you guys think!

Back
Top Bottom