Nice Monday - Here I Come

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Nice, May 27, 2011.

1. Nice

Nice Member

Hey guys, new tune up! This is my first tune using Ableton, tell me what you guys think!

Tune is still a WIP but I wanted to get some feedback before I don't have access to my computer for a week.

2. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

I like the vibe man, although the intro seems to be taking on forever, then comes the part at 1:06 and it also seems a bit dull, but up until now it had a wierd but nice hip-hopish chilled vibe which I liked. Then comes the main part or however u wanna call it, then it get's DnB and it's ok, my 1. thought was reggae, dunno why. Vocals are also nice.

Anyway, I like it all in all, u just might wanna do something about the intro, shorten it maybe and perhaps change that swell melody, it's nice but if im not mistaken, it doesn't change much through the whole song, add some variations. Drums are nothing special but they fit nicely, no whacky fills, it's consistent which is imo good for this song.

3. Nice

Nice Member

thanks for the feedback cyclopyze, i totally agree with you about the intro. updated the track with a new intro, should be much better but everything is still a WIP. anymore feedback on the updated track would be great!

4. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Nice intro man;P but i think it sounds abit empty in the intro but i like the guitar sample;P When it drops i think the drums should be more present.

Any way real nice track man;P looking forward to the full version :spliff:

5. Nice

Nice Member

finally updated the track! Basically done with it other than a few mixdown tweaks! Any comments/feedback still welcome :)

6. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

drop the guitars right down, they are over-powering everything, nice percussion, sub n vocals, but theres not much punch, the guitar is taking over, once the guitar is brought down and the rest of the mixdown is tweeked i think it'll b a kool track