DnB Nice Liquid DnB Mix (Rare Content)

Lauby

Hey, wassup? Need some sick music in your life? Check out this channel... http://soundcloud.com/laubydarava

This mix channel is mine, and there will be more mixes posted as soon as i put the bong down for a minute :lighter: and pick my decks up :spliff:

The top mix (Liquid DnB) contains some songs that most listeners wouldnt have heard before so just message me or comment for a track list.

Please feel free to... Comment, Favorite, Follow and Download :D

:rave: Following means you can have my newest shit on tap :gpeace:

Last edited:
Gonna give this a listen, but posting a tracklist on the page will certainly get more people to download, bruv!

Not bad attempt, man. Always dig hearing new tunes and you did a good job making a little mix for your mate, and the track choice flowed rather well. Your beatmatching is fine, but there's a few EQ problems here and there. Dropping the bass out a little too early on tunes while leading in the next one, not eq'ing the bass of the two tunes properly, and that one drop between Everyday and Young was a little too sharp. Little nitpicky things that can easily be worked on, man. You did a good mix, big ups to you!

haha thanks man :) youll have to send me some emails so we can talk properly, i need to create a mix really quickly to try getting into college so any help would be appreciated :) i told breeze block about ya and i think he should have contacted u by now, but ill send you the preview of my newest one so far if ya like

Back
Top Bottom