NI Massive versus the 32-bit bridge in Logic 9

Discussion in 'Production' started by msmith222, Jul 20, 2010.

1. msmith222

msmith222 redbeard

i'm having an issue with massive (legit copy). i have logic 9 express (also legit), which is 64-bit. massive is 32-bit, and logic has a 32-bit bridge it uses for instances of 32-bit synths. my issue is, when i close a project and reopen it a few days later, all of my massive sounds are different. if i save the sound i made as a preset, all i have to do to get the original sound back is pull down the preset menu and choose my sound. once i do that, the sound changes back to what i am expecting. this makes me think it is an issue with the bridge. i have searched NI's and apple's website and haven't found a reason. maybe just a bug? anyone else seeing this?

2. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

i used to get this problem. Drove me absolutly insane, I never worked out why or how the problem was caused. One day it went away :/

3. msmith222

msmith222 redbeard

goddam i hope it goes away for me too. i have to remember to save each sound every time i change the smallest thing, or it may get undone! (not tested, just assuming. not gonna chance it though, i suck enough at synthesis that i treasure everything i make that sounds half-okay)