NI Massive & FL Studio

DJVendetta

I'm having a problem with Massive. In FL Studio I can't open downloaded presets, it just says 'couldn't open file' but if I open Massive standalone they work fine...

I'm on Windows 7 64bit.
When I installed Massive I think it installed 32bit and 64bit so I think the problem may be that FL Studio is using the 32bit version?! It should still work though...

Last edited:
No, they're not. Don't say 'buy them then' because that won't solve the problem.
I understand what you're saying, it's a lot of money and I wouldn't buy it either, but most of the time problems like this do occur in cracked software so there isn't much else he can say

It has nothing to do with it being an illegal version or whatever. It means those patches are made in a different version of Massive. (Probably in Massive 1.5 or 1.15, sth like that). So you need to upgrade your Massive to the latest version.

It has nothing to do with it being an illegal version or whatever. It means those patches are made in a different version of Massive. (Probably in Massive 1.5 or 1.15, sth like that). So you need to upgrade your Massive to the latest version.

Did you even read my post? The patches work in the standalone version of Massive, just not in the FL Studio version.
I have 1.1.5 the latest version.

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

[/COLOR]FEAR NOT FAIR MAIDENS!!

I'VE FOUND A SOLUTION!!

go to: /users/[username]/library/application support/native instuments/massive/

delete NIMASSIVEDATABANK_ul

next time you launch massive it will rebuild

this

I got it working!
I went into program files>native instruments> massive and copied the 64bit VST .dll into FL Studio VST folder and chose that one, it works :)

Last edited:
There's no such file and that's a different problem

Damn dude you're coming across very fucking shirty in this thread!

I asked that question about them being cracked simply because it is renowned that a crack of both Fruity, and Massive generally ends up in there being some kind of problem. Period!

Secondly, there is such a file like the one that was mentioned, the reason you cant find it is because it is hidden, and you have to go into your settings and click the "show hidden files" checkbox before it will show up. By deleting that data file Massive will rebuild itself, but this is only needed when it's a CRACKED copy of Massive, so it may help you out.

Thirdly, you came here asking for help, some of us have taken the time to try and help you, then you respond with a comment saying "It's not that its cracked, its something I can fix!"...Well if you're so sure that the crack isnt the problem, and that it's something else, then why the fuck did you bother coming here posting this thread if you dont want our help.......Sheesh!

Damn dude you're coming across very fucking shirty in this thread!

I asked that question about them being cracked simply because it is renowned that a crack of both Fruity, and Massive generally ends up in there being some kind of problem. Period!

Secondly, there is such a file like the one that was mentioned, the reason you cant find it is because it is hidden, and you have to go into your settings and click the "show hidden files" checkbox before it will show up. By deleting that data file Massive will rebuild itself, but this is only needed when it's a CRACKED copy of Massive, so it may help you out.

Thirdly, you came here asking for help, some of us have taken the time to try and help you, then you respond with a comment saying "It's not that its cracked, its something I can fix!"...Well if you're so sure that the crack isnt the problem, and that it's something else, then why the fuck did you bother coming here posting this thread if you dont want our help.......Sheesh!

+1

Back
Top Bottom