NHS181 - Hospitality Drum & Bass 2011 2x12" EP

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
A - London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex VIP)
B - Blokhe4d - The Way Life Used To Be
C - Logistics & Sigma - Dreams To Reality
D - Fred V - Simple Beginnings

NHS182CD - Various - Hospitality Drum & Bass 2011 CD

Logistics & Sigma - Dreams To Reality

Audio??

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Never mind:

Here's the others:

Last edited by a moderator:
these tunes r wicked. will definately fork out for the vinyl and maybe wait for the full release for the artwork and mp3's off the hospital shop

Ordered this on Tuesday, pretty much just because Dreams To Reality is on there. Such a big tune IMO. Really hope it comes today because otherwise I won't be able to mix it until next weekend.

New Nu:tone, High Contrast, London Elektricity and Netsky albums coming in 2011

Meh

1. Why the hell would you 'meh' a Nu:tone album? Really don't need to explain this one.
2. High Contrast has been really fucking quiet for ages, and we all know he's capable of brilliance; who knows?
3. London Elektricity's last album was fantastic, and really a style quite unlike anyone else. He's a great musician. I was kind of disappointed with his tune with Danny Byrd, but who knows.
4. Netsky...ok, so I think he's pretty 'meh', but he CAN make good tunes, and my guess is that this one will be a more polished album, rather than a bunch of demos that got mixed down in the hospital studio like the last one.

It's not all doom and gloom :)

I don't get all this hate for Hospital? Is it because they're slightly more mainstream than most other record labels? Hospital have got some of the best Drum & Bass producers around IMO.

I don't get all this hate for Hospital? Is it because they're slightly more mainstream than most other record labels? Hospital have got some of the best Drum & Bass producers around IMO.

No, its cos most of the music they put out is rubbish and all sounds the same. Apart from Logistics, the only artist worth checking for on that label...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom