DnB Next vision single: Calyx & Teebee collab

ethics_aus

Noisia announced on twitter that the next release on vision is a collab with Calyx & Teebee. B side is that tune with Evol Intent that's been floating around for a while. Pretty stoked to hear they've finally gotten in the studio together. Bet it sounds immense.

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT

Great for C&T to get into the studio with Noisia and hopefully get some new ideas for how you can produce. They have recycled that same sound a little too much, but this should be big!

This will be huge...

Speaking about Vision, any info on the EP? The one with that Nickbee song from Noisia Invites 6 (noisia's set)

Noisia announced on twitter that the next release on vision is a collab with Calyx & Teebee. B side is that tune with Evol Intent that's been floating around for a while. Pretty stoked to hear they've finally gotten in the studio together. Bet it sounds immense.

Biggggggg

Hopefully soon! Can't wait to see the artwork too, Nik from Noisia always kills it, the Imperial one - wow.

@niknoisia
In other news, the next Vision 12" will be a single with two collabs, one with @DjTeeBee & @LarryCalyx and one with @Evol_Intent :D
I have been slaving away at the artwork for it the last couple of weeks and i'm excited.

1cd4e4985cc80455a97340416af990da.jpg

Amazing! Their artworks are always next level, this one reminds me of Borderlands. Can't wait to hear some audio

Re: Next vision single: Calyx & Teebee collab

eek....i really hope it lives up to the artwork.

Nik did good.

- - - Updated - - -

the flip

ecea6a9ba58862d220f5f17b69d43e16.jpg

Would rather have the Upbeats album LP out before anything else...shits getting rediculous

i would say that the upbeats ep is out before it as thats listed on triple vision now VSN015 the cat# so i dont know what VSN016 is going to be

Back
Top Bottom