Next time you're high...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
One day I went into work still tripping the morning after a heavy night. I was walking along talking to my manager, stumbled into a box on the floor, looked back at the box, when I looked forward again there was a fucking Progeria victim in a buggy staring at me with the most horrible smile on its face. I was absolutely scared shitless, didnt know what the hell was going on. This is a progeria for those that dont know

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
One day I went into work still tripping the morning after a heavy night. I was walking along talking to my manager, stumbled into a box on the floor, looked back at the box, when I looked forward again there was a fucking Progeria victim in a buggy staring at me with the most horrible smile on its face. I was absolutely scared shitless, didnt know what the hell was going on. This is a progeria for those that dont know

Image isn't working but I googled it...

Eurgh I hate it when hallucinations start getting dark... did your manager realise you were tripping?

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
So... what t3h fuck. You got the message across. Baked out of skull + Helping Johnny Remember = headfux/nightmares.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Image isn't working but I googled it...

Eurgh I hate it when hallucinations start getting dark... did your manager realise you were tripping?
Wasnt a hallucination, the fucker was really there.

I was always twisted in those days so people asked questions when I was sober.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
actually come to think of it, me and my mates have this little "tradition" everytime we're on acid - basically watch this video, mute it and play it with any song you like, you'll be amazed at how well they go together! haha

Last edited by a moderator: