NEXT RAM RECORDS PROMO

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
HATE to be the guy to ask this, but does anyone know what the next promo release on Ram is going to be?

Surely must be either Noisia - My World / Deception or the Subfocus album?

And does anyone know a ROUGH release date for the Subfocus album?

Only reason I'm asking is because I'm on the subscription service and it's been a little while since Rock It / Follow The Light and I'm catting for either of those next two potential promos :)

Edit: Where is Mr Rampage when ya need him?! Or Mr Subsonic :)

I'd be surprised if Noisia bring anything out on Ram in the near future, what with rumours of an album in pipeline, i'd expect them to to bring everything out on vision

more likley that the break is for the sub focus album build up, which thought was out round october

My world has been held back because of the vocals but im sure it will still be a ram release

"No reality" Remix is miles away its ment to be on a Ram Raiders remix ep with "Gridlock" remix by Break and 2 other tunes <----Does anyone know these?? maybe 2 of...

"Lunar bass" Commix
"Shadow knows" Dirtyphonics
"Hush hush" Camo & krooked
"Heaven & Hell" VIP

[QUOTEhttp://dnbforum.com/images/smilies/not_worthy.gif=djflicky;639589]My world has been held back because of the vocals but im sure it will still be a ram release

"No reality" Remix is miles away its ment to be on a Ram Raiders remix ep with "Gridlock" remix by Break and 2 other tunes <----Does anyone know these?? maybe 2 of...

"Lunar bass" Commix
"Shadow knows" Dirtyphonics
"Hush hush" Camo & krooked
"Heaven & Hell" VIP[/QUOTE]

Lunar Bass never coming out i'm sure.

Not sure whats going on with Shadows Knows rmx

Hush Hush didn't work out I beleve

Heave & Hell no idea

I'm pretty such Subs EP will be next, and no I cant release the track info as yet lol

Next Frequency 12 is Basher

Ah so its still happening.
Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom