Next Ram Promo

Usually Ram bring out their next promo a week after the full release of the previous 12".
There is a DnB remix of Against All Odds. Its ok, nothing to go crazy for. I would be quite disappointed in this release if it is true. I would have preferred "Running" over "Saxon". Or even the Subfocus EP/LP.
Stem-Cell where did you hear this info?

I sent Ram an email asking what the next promo will be and thats what they said . I would have prefered 'running' to 'saxon' as well tbh

I wud definately have prefered running. but im glad saxon is getting a print even if it is a b side to a hip hop tune... on ram?!?

is questionable but its good track for that audience and ram r tryign to make themselves more diverse as well as cater for the needs of c&s... whcih is to become famous not only in the dnb scene.

I wud definately have prefered running. but im glad saxon is getting a print even if it is a b side to a hip hop tune... on ram?!?

is questionable but its good track for that audience and ram r tryign to make themselves more diverse as well as cater for the needs of c&s... whcih is to become famous not only in the dnb scene.

I can also guarantee 'Against All Odds' will be the D+B version. Saw Chase and Status last month and they played it then. I quite like it actually....

I can also guarantee 'Against All Odds' will be the D+B version. Saw Chase and Status last month and they played it then. I quite like it actually....

hmmm havnt heard it. any1 for audio?

i heard theyre remix of invaders must die and lost alot of respect for em because of it. too similar to smash t,v. i was also dispointed with eastern jam vip. wen i heard they did a vip for it i was expecting a dnb tripllet rhythm remix (as tht wuda made a fucking badboi tune... if u dnt belive me just speed up the tune in ur head and imagin for urself!) but was dispointed to find out he ahd done a clipz or a tc.

i doubt ram wud release a non dnb vinyl. one featuring a dubstep or breakz track yes but i doubt they will move from the scene they dominate.

That makes no sense, if Against all odds would have atleast been about 140bpm or slow hip hop track it could have been used to mix in possible, but making a tune at 118 is pretty fucking pointless to me... Saxons big, but I bought Pieces/Eastern Jam just for Eastern Jam, cba wasting another side tbh

Back
Top Bottom