Next Playaz / Ganja / Frontline / Propaganda etc. Promo

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Just wondering if anyone has any idea what's going to be avaliable from the site next? After "Mash You Down / Live From Studio 1"

There's a few fourthcoming Hazard bits I'm personally really looking forward to, normally I'd have some sort of idea what's coming next but I don't have a clue atm! Apart from Heist's 12" on Propaganda which I know must be coming soon

There's almost been something new every week for the last month or so from the Playaz camp, so I'm kinda optimistic something might turn up towards the end of this week!

Anyways, anyone in the know with the official info, please let me know what's goin on!

am hoping next hazard release will be '2 for 1' but that wont be on playaz...

think next hazard playaz release will be ' up to no good ' cant wait for that!!

original sin has a couple of tunes coming on propaganda under killa hurt pretty soon aswell

am hoping next hazard release will be '2 for 1' but that wont be on playaz...

think next hazard playaz release will be ' up to no good ' cant wait for that!!

original sin has a couple of tunes coming on propaganda under killa hurt pretty soon aswell

Yeah "Trinity" must be dropping soon, no idea what that's gonna be backed with though

See what I mean though, there's a lot of stuff floating around it could be anything!

I am dying for "2 for 1" though, I just hope not everybody jumps on it then rinses it then complains about it being overplayed after, tends to happen far too much with Hazard tunes

"Trinity" b/w "Therapy" ???
I'd be happy with that...

Hasn't Taxman got a new tune coming soon? "Harry's Revenge" or something along those lines...

No way will Trinity be backed with Therapy

Trinity has been around for a long time where as Therapy hasn't in the context of dubs to releases

Therapy I'm sure will come on Playaz but not for a while

Harry's Revenge is brand new, won't see that for months either

rowney mentioned that suicide by jaydan has been on TP for a few weeks so that should be dropping soon, i think it's coming on propaganda but i could be wrong

Now that I would like to hear :)

So why wouldn't you wanna hear a remix of T-10 or Download but you would like to hear a remix of Floodlight?

Save the "oh dears" for your opinion on the result, give the guy a chance! lol

Yeah "Trinity" must be dropping soon, no idea what that's gonna be backed with though

See what I mean though, there's a lot of stuff floating around it could be anything!

I am dying for "2 for 1" though, I just hope not everybody jumps on it then rinses it then complains about it being overplayed after, tends to happen far too much with Hazard tunes

Anyone who says that 2 4 1 has been rinsed needs shooting imo. The only person who plays it is Hazard and he don't even play it that much as he still hasnt finished it.

I'm sure it's coming on Radius so will will be out pretty quick.....thats as soon as it's finished

Still waiting for "Frozen Planet" and "Banging The Walls" ... lol

No offence I can understand Hazard's an extremely busy guy, so I don't at all blame him for this, but I don't feel Radius tend to be the quickest with gettin tunes out, even when they've been finished

i think he means when it gets let off and all the names are playin it

To be honest I'm not sure how many "names" will be playin it

It's not a very accessible tune to throw in a set mixing wise, and I would think it's maybe a little OTT even for the likes of people like Clipz who play predominantly jump up sets

Certainly wouldn't expect people like Bassline Smith to be playin it out but who knows I might be suprised!

I just think it's a very special tune with tons of impact, and I'd hate to see that ruined by it being overplayed if there's any possibility of that happening

Just imagine if you only heard Machete once in a while before and after that got released, it would still possess the sheer level of impact it had from the very first time you heard it, not like now when it has been rinseddd out, although it still holds a special place in my heart lol

Back
Top Bottom