DnB Next Life

could do with a new hi-hat or something coming in at 1:50 imo

but other than that im feeling it too

Thanks peeps, appreciated... I did add an extra hat, but think I lowered the volume too much. Will look into it when I go back in. Thanks again

no worries man, fancy shedding at ing bit of a light on how to get that bass sound, just a little step in the right direction :)

Was just an old 1 shot sample I found that just seemed to work mate, so resampled it a few times, a touch of pitch bend and timestretch and split it into 3 for hi mid and low. Drowned the hi in reverb, then glued it back together. Think I need to boost the low end a touch more, but it's pretty much just little touches now I think

Last edited:
Hell of a bass man. The track sounds simple and effective. I really diggin' this one.

sounds like something Mampi Swift would make, nice. drums need improving but bass is good as it is. then just little touches and it'd be sick.

Thanks guys. Had to sort of rush it in the end yesterday so I could test it on radio last night. Hopefully a bit more time on it can iron out the niggles. On the drums, are you talking about the sound or the pattern?

I like this one, I like the simple but good thing. Yeah at 1:50 you could bring in something new, not even a hat maybe, just a new layer of something percussive.

Back
Top Bottom