Matt_47

VIP Junglist
Just got my promo list resubscription email:

The following promos are scheduled for the rest of 2010

Delta Heavy single
Nightlife EP Pt. 2
Wilkinson single

Looks good :)

Anyone care to guess what'll be on the second nightlife EP?

Delta Heavy - Space Time / Take The Stairs

Nightlife EP Pt. 2
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters
Ram Trilogy - Lunar Bass (Commix VIP)
Sub Focus - Stomp (PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE)
??? - ???

What else have they signed? :s Unless I'm forgetting something a fourth candidate for the EP isn't so obvious, which is exciting...

Stomp and Lunar Bass VIP could very likely not be on it as well so that's two more spaces on the EP up for grabs... Ram COULD pull out something really special with this EP... possibly some very nice surprises... we shall see...

Wilkinson - Moonwalk / Samurai

Not a bad looking schedule... but it's gonna be all about that next Nightlife EP... OR IS IT?...

Delta Heavy - Space Time / Take The Stairs

Nightlife EP Pt. 2
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters
Ram Trilogy - Lunar Bass (Commix VIP)
Sub Focus - Stomp (PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE)
??? - ???

What else have they signed? :s Unless I'm forgetting something a fourth candidate for the EP isn't so obvious, which is exciting...

Stomp and Lunar Bass VIP could very likely not be on it as well so that's two more spaces on the EP up for grabs... Ram COULD pull out something really special with this EP... possibly some very nice surprises... we shall see...

Wilkinson - Moonwalk / Samurai

Not a bad looking schedule... but it's gonna be all about that next Nightlife EP... OR IS IT?...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Looking wicked so far. Include one or two Culture Shock tracks on pt 2 and we are on to a certified winner!

That Shadow Knows remix aint neeeeeever coming out

I think the next ep will be Lunar Bass VIP, The Jitters, Stomp, Moonwalk

Back
Top Bottom