next door

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
aint the same though is it...my bf mixes but his nbeighbours constantly moan about the noise....it aint like he does it 24/7 but he needs time to practice n do what he loves....as long as your considerate then a bit of noise shouldnt be a problem

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
you have got to work out a time when the neighbors aren't home etc... usually when you approach they neighbor and make an agreement its more excepted.
Or you got have raver neighbors.

door swings both ways

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ask them if they know what a robbery is. then show them a knife. and set fire to it thatll show them whos boss of the jobs.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Yep teh cock swings both ways and it will slap against you leg

So when they wake you up at 7.02am on a Sunday with teh Lawnmower or prayer or summat just remeber your Drum and Bass 3 am fuck the neighbors pressure...oh and don't assume everyone is a pussy, I know of people getting their door and head kickin in by someones loonbanger son for as much. oh yea...but mostly ENJOY :sixty_nin:D

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
Reminds me of Father Ted when they get the new father jack. When they hear drum and bass playing upstairs Ted says "it sounds like he's drillin holes in the wall." They go upstairs and he is!!! genious...

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
:sixty_ninMy neighbours love playing "Umbrella" and assorted Eurodance bollocks, super loud, at random intervals throughout the day. Dont really bother me as I can always respond with some D&B which shakes their ceiling lights ehehe

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
yea well theyv been here like a week and havnt even said hello so i got no idea wat they gona b like and no i dont feel like robbing them at knifepoint

Cup of tea mate, offer them a cup of tea, and within 5 minutes you will find out if they're planks or not

Headphones are so anti social as well, fuck sitting in my own house listening to dnb through headphones!