Next Critical Releases

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
Kasra on his fb page:

In one way shape or form and in the not too distant future all the below tunes will be released into the consumer stratosphere.

Please dont assume this list means they will all be on some sort of comp together, as that isnt the case.

Kasra & Enei - So Real - Mefjus Remix
S.P.Y & Kasra - Surface VIP
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix Feat Frank Carter III - Oblique VIP
Hybris - The Cleaner - Much Cleaner VIP
June Miller - Walls Of Jericho - Enei Remix
Enei - Movin Fast - June Miller Remix

Walls of Jericho - Enei Remix :gun:

big big big big big & big! So many good releases from critical. seriously on top form! Seems as it says "in one way shape or form" do you think it means not all will be on vinyl? cos i need those tunes on wax!

Maybe some VIP's will be freebies, I guess. But it would be crazy, if most of the tunes don't get a pressing on vinyl. Again, pure quality from critical.

anyone else getting a bit jarred of VIP's!? some big ones been released but alot of them its just no need for it! id rather a brand new tune on wax than one i already have thats been tweaked slightly!?

anyone else getting a bit jarred of VIP's!? some big ones been released but alot of them its just no need for it! id rather a brand new tune on wax than one i already have thats been tweaked slightly!?

Im pretty sure theres a fair bit of new material due on critical. cant remember off the top of my head but pretty sure kasras status said there was fresh mefjus, enei album, and maybe some kasra bits. Plus the sabre and fc release just now was fresh and theres new xtrah coming out next too! i could be wrong but i seem to remember that!

Theres plenty of brand new music - Enei album, Xtrah Single, Mefjus, Emperor etc

Not all of the above will make it to wax im just giving the fans the opportunity to buy the music, its your choice.

this. for me oblique vip isn't anything special...wouldn't want to rebuy this on wax. they should do this digital exclusive or something...probably that will be the case

anyone else getting a bit jarred of VIP's!?

yeah pretty much.
dont get me wrong, big up critical for releasing them but it seems every half decent tune gets a vip these days. back in the day they used to be special and just for the actual vip's.

saying that tho, i need all of these tunes.
also i need another original sin - therapy vip version. 74 or however many there was isn't enough.

Walls Of Jericho Remix needs to be on my turntables right now. Can't fookin' wait!

Back
Top Bottom