Next Bunch of Cuts night at Arches

Ian_x

Friday 19th June
The Arches, London Bridge
51 - 53 Southwark Street

Different guests and a few suprises to follow...

last months line-up:-
CALIBRE
D-BRIDGE
DOC SCOTT
KLUTE
MARCUS INTALEX
BREAK
SURVIVAL

So gutted I missed the last one. Slim chance of a road trip for the next one though...looking forward to seeing the lineup

Big night. Missed out on the last one so ill be attending this one 4 suuuuure!
Anyone know if you can get tickets in advance?

Safety

there's a night on at fabric coming up on the 15th which has pretty much the same line up as well as commix i think, that looks sick, so dont really have to wait untill june to see them all.. i think skream and rusko are playing in room 1 so looks like it wont be a rowdy night (although i've never seen any trouble in fabric dont know whta the fuss is all about) but yeah should be sick

So gutted I missed the last one. Slim chance of a road trip for the next one though...looking forward to seeing the lineup

Yeah man i was fucking pissed too.

Definately gonna try make this one coming up. HIT US WITH SOME BIG NAMES!

this is the exact type of night I would love to go. This and hospitality. Fingers crossed no Hazard or Original sin all night.

Might know already but check the full line-up! This is gonna be sick...

We Fear Silence present A Bunch of Cuts
Friday June 19th 2009
10pm – 6am

Main Room: A Bunch of Cuts
Calibre
D Bridge
Doc Scott
Klute
Marcus Intalex
Commix
Lynx & Kemo (The Raw Truth – album showcase)

MCs: SP:MC / Justyce / DRS

Room Two: hosted by TOTHEBONE
Commix (House Set)
Doc Scott (Techno Set)
Marcus Intalex (Techno Set)
Rik Moran
Charlie TTB
Dave TTB

definatly a grand display of dnb, but i feel i might get, not.... bored by the end of the night. it'd just want a little bit more varitey. pretty much guna be one level all night.

it's why i miss shogun so much. used to be a proper journey through all corners of dnb all night, up and down, right across the spectrum.

really need to get a shogun night back in london soon. failing that, a critical night would go down a treat.

definatly a grand display of dnb, but i feel i might get, not.... bored by the end of the night. it'd just want a little bit more varitey. pretty much guna be one level all night.

it's why i miss shogun so much. used to be a proper journey through all corners of dnb all night, up and down, right across the spectrum.

really need to get a shogun night back in london soon. failing that, a critical night would go down a treat.

I hear what you are saying but last time I went it was a mixed bag of styles but keeping it all quality. Calibre was on when I got in and he played, pretty soulful and a few experimental bits from what I heard. Then Doc Scott smashed it with more dancefloor bits like Fresh - Heavyweight, Klute played pretty hard and almost technoey (is that a word) Dbridge was brilliant, pretty deep and experimental, some of his own and instru:mental type stuff then Marcus smashed it with Dillinja - Nasty ways and really mixed it up, with Alex Perez, some old V stuff, Random Movement, Konflict, old and new etc

:rave:

do'nt get me wrong, i'm sure i'd enjoy it. probably love it. i just like it taken up and down a bit. sure tune selection will be second to none, just need that journey through the cycle....

I'm down for that mate!

Ahh so you are coming down from Manchester for this one too! Your dedication is very admirable...

Well the more the merrier, so if anyone else wants to then speak up.

We obviously have a few weeks yet, but should start to plan something.

Back
Top Bottom