Next Breakneck.....

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Been hearing some very blurred and unclear rumours in the aftermath of New Year.......is the next Breakneck with the Valve again? Who's DJing this time.......look into getting Zinc down for one in the near future :drunk: :lighter:

TooEZ said:
Been hearing some very blurred and unclear rumours in the aftermath of New Year.......is the next Breakneck with the Valve again? Who's DJing this time.......look into getting Zinc down for one in the near future :drunk: :lighter:
Last I heard it was Valve but I think I'd better wait for the heads to set it straight..

Skope/Daniel? Where you at! (y)

Breakneck X
Friday 30th January 2003, 9pm-2am

South Parade Pier, Portsmouth

the last 2 room breakneck for a while, we're having a bit of a shake up at breakneck towers...

Room 1: Valve Sound System special
DILLINJA
LEMON D
MAMPI SWIFT
SDM vs. TRIPLE M
MC FREESTYLE

Room 2: Tec-ho
CHRIS LIBERATOR
JEROME HILL
TOD LIVINGSTONE

This is gonna be heavy :mkay:

Last edited:
Cheers for teh info......

Mampi Swift!!! Exactly who I want to see at the moment..... anyone hear his set from the awards in December???? That was destructive!!!

Nice one skope

Cant wait for this one, i think im gonna take a trip down to Jungle warfare this friday aswell, catch a bit of twisted!!! :finger:

Should be a monster nite @ Break-neck as always

See y'all on the railings!! :flame:

I can only come if M-Code lets me stay in his shed.

It's my birthday on the 28th, which is near enough.

So everyone has to buy me a drink, or 5.

:monkey:

sayber said:
Zest make sure you wear your birthday suit so we all know who you are :cheerlead
we'll have to get her on stage coz reagan's gone to au canada for 6 months.
she can inherit the mask though. prolly smells a bit mind

Everyone's birthdays are around now!!! It must be summut about May which our rentals like so much! My Birthday is on teh 1st. Same as the man like Skiba, but hes ten years older. And a top celebrity........! So breakneck is gonna be a pre party....anyone know if a big rave is going down in london on Sat 31st? Then i can pass into another year riding bass lines. :slayer:

TooEZ said:
Everyone's birthdays are around now!!! It must be summut about May which our rentals like so much! My Birthday is on teh 1st. Same as the man like Skiba, but hes ten years older. And a top celebrity........! So breakneck is gonna be a pre party....anyone know if a big rave is going down in london on Sat 31st? Then i can pass into another year riding bass lines. :slayer:
TOV payback at the Coronet

I was there in november on teh stage! Weren't anyone else there then lol or just me, ck, stu, mike, n monkey boy?

:mad_guy: @ you guys ;)

ZESTOI said:
I was there in november on teh stage! Weren't anyone else there then lol or just me, ck, stu, mike, n monkey boy?

:mad_guy: @ you guys ;)
You were there?

:withstupi

:razz:

dont you remember i was behind you when you were dj'n looking at your arse :twitchy: :devilslay heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

skope said:
Breakneck X
Friday 30th January 2003, 9pm-2am

South Parade Pier, Portsmouth

the last 2 room breakneck for a while, we're having a bit of a shake up at breakneck towers...

Room 1: Valve Sound System special
DILLINJA
LEMON D
MAMPI SWIFT
SDM vs. TRIPLE M
MC FREESTYLE

Room 2: Tec-ho
CHRIS LIBERATOR
JEROME HILL
TOD LIVINGSTONE

This is gonna be heavy :mkay:

For real I'll be there!

How about getting Roni and Die down for a Breakneck one time??

Back
Top Bottom