*NEWS* Logistics - Crash, Bang, Wallop!

finally gonna get my hands on murderation....fucking sick! logistics always smacks it, well excited about this!!

Dont get me wrong I dig "Typography" But is it me or could the art work have been better? :teeth: Its very "Disconnected" looking. Feeling shoguns artwork alot lately.

Hmm, after listening through the track selection I'm not as bowled over as i thought i'd be. While there is no doubt that Murderation and Warehouse are two of his best tunes to date, it feels like they carry the album somewhat. Eastern Promise, Salvation and Platinum are all good tunes but don't bring anything new to the table. They sound like rehashed tunes that could've been on earlier albums. Transporter is just whack, those vocals are awful. Repetition sounds a little on the bland side but i wanna hear it on a big sound system before i pass judgement. When It Rains It Pours sounds promising but again, still yet to pass judgement.

Overall a pretty average album. Which is a shame to say cause i've been waiting for it since Feburary. I thought we'd be getting an album of absolute bangers like Murderation and Warehouse, apparently not. I'll still buy it for those 2 though.

Hmm, after listening through the track selection I'm not as bowled over as i thought i'd be. While there is no doubt that Murderation and Warehouse are two of his best tunes to date, it feels like they carry the album somewhat. Eastern Promise, Salvation and Platinum are all good tunes but don't bring anything new to the table. They sound like rehashed tunes that could've been on earlier albums. Transporter is just whack, those vocals are awful. Repetition sounds a little on the bland side but i wanna hear it on a big sound system before i pass judgement. When It Rains It Pours sounds promising but again, still yet to pass judgement.

Overall a pretty average album. Which is a shame to say cause i've been waiting for it since Feburary. I thought we'd be getting an album of absolute bangers like Murderation and Warehouse, apparently not. I'll still buy it for those 2 though.

Although I don't agree with you're opinion on the album, it's an opinion aint it? I wish they never changed the vocals on Transporter i'm gutted!

(y)

Pretty much spot on imo apart from adding Eastern Promise to make three tunes, but that's just me. Hospital haven't really been hitting the spot as much lately. Mistabishi album was poor and the Bop album was alright. Lets hope Future Sound Of Russia can bring the goods...

Pretty much spot on imo apart from adding Eastern Promise to make three tunes, but that's just me. Hospital haven't really been hitting the spot as much lately. Mistabishi album was poor and the Bop album was alright. Lets hope Future Sound Of Russia can bring the goods...

yeh im with ya on that one.. has been some good bits but its not quite what it was a year or so ago.. other than future sounds of Cambridge 3 tho.. that was one of the best releases of the year imo

yeh im with ya on that one.. has been some good bits but its not quite what it was a year or so ago.. other than future sounds of Cambridge 3 tho.. that was one of the best releases of the year imo

Bang on...FSOC3 was absolutely incredible. I'm looking forward to the next Mistabishi 12" though, From Memory (Matrix Remix) and I THINK that 'untitled' tune he played at the end of the hospital podcast he guested on.

I'm guessin yall weren't feeling sick music?

All the tunes I've heard off that album are straight fire to me. I heard this tune called Ray Gun and it was weird as shit, but fun.

I loved the vocals before for transporter, wtf happened? Still, it's not bad. I don't really see whats so terrible about the vocals. It just fails in comparison to the former.

I would like to say, though, that without Lithium and Ram Raid this album is going to be a major dissapointment. I really hope they end up on there somewhere. I'm getting the CD for the record(no pun intended).

Oh, and Mistabishi's album was sick outside of that shitty Printer Jam tune.

Last edited:
this album does seem to be missing some epic logistics magic although some of the tracks are pretty decent.... actually i'm only keen on four tracks:

Warehouse
Repetition
Transporter
maybe Muradration (ain that good)

:sadbana:

this album does seem to be missing some epic logistics magic although some of the tracks are pretty decent.... actually i'm only keen on four tracks:

Warehouse
Repetition
Transporter
maybe Muradration (ain that good)

:sadbana:

ohh dunno bout that murderation in my opinion is a brilliant track, not the usual logistics style and is a future classic roller in my eyes....

each to their own i guess but this is one of the reasons i've been wanting this album for so long that and warehouse

ohh dunno bout that murderation in my opinion is a brilliant track, not the usual logistics style and is a future classic roller in my eyes....

each to their own i guess but this is one of the reasons i've been wanting this album for so long that and warehouse

yeah its awrite like just seems abit basic and boring but im sure it will sound nice mixed with with another song. Warehouse is my fav track on there though, got some good vibes and heavy as fack!

Yeah, so far Warehouse is definitely in a class of it's own. If Lithium isn't on this album I am going to be about 10 notches above angry.

Back
Top Bottom