newest tune

first u shud probly upload sum music!lol
neva heard of bravehost isit new?

Good intro mate, just listening as i type. Bit mellow for me, but good production. Beats clear and tight, maybe shove another layer or two of beats in there!

But yeah, nice liqweed-esk tune mate.

hightimes
[*-*]

Nice string intro, half time intro works well, maybe a long cymbal tap would go with the half time section. The track needs a bit more percussion, maybe some bongos?

Also, i didnt feel a distinct enough drop to the track, just coz its liquid, it does mean it cant be heavyweight!

Overall the track kept me interested, just emphasise the drop, keep it up. :spliff:

cheers man.
i was thikin bout sum bongos but wen i did it it sounded cack i will beef the drums up tho!
cheers 4 feedback!(y)

listening now... its got a nice, hip-hoppy intro with some good note progression...

the break needs to be varied, IMO. varied and distorted and twisted and turned... maybe some additional hits added. it doesn't sound heavy enough.

the melody is quite good in this... some more beat work and this could be a very nice track!

would agree on that needs a bit of beef to the drumline
personally think this tune could rip
snares should be razor sharp
its got graet movement mang
i like it sc, on the whole a good production but in my opinion it could do with a nice rollin b line but i do like it as it is, this tune's growing on me big time keep at the good work.

i like it sc, on the whole a good production but in my opinion it could do with a nice rollin b line but i do like it as it is, this tune's growing on me big time keep at the good work.

cheers for the feedback mate.
iwas actually thinking of doing another version with more of a rolling bassline anyways.:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom