Newest track Doppler effect

drums seem a bit low in the mix and not too prominent. Willing to hear the song with a better mixdown ;)
Where did you hear about the Doppler effect?

Thanks for the comment of course, tried to re-do the mix :)
Please If anybody listens please tell me a bit about the mix because i'm just trying to get used to my headphones. :P trying to get to know them better etc..

Cheers.

Thanks for the comment of course, tried to re-do the mix :)
Please If anybody listens please tell me a bit about the mix because i'm just trying to get used to my headphones. :P trying to get to know them better etc..

Cheers.

i.e. you dnt know what it is just heard it an thought it sounded cool =P

Intro is kool.....

Drops needs more impact

Them Bells are sick imo loving them actually

I actually like this theres something about it which i like. Mixdown really does need some work though

Drums too, think the kick n snare need to come up quite alot, also sounds over compressed to me overal

Around 1:50 onwards for a bit needs some cleaning it sounded like it slightly went out of time there? duno if it was the bells off or what

Mate good work though its got the vibe

Alright, took all that stuff into account, and did the mixdown, ( atleast tried to ) and tried to fix.. all the small problems as well...
Let me know how it sounds.

Regards.

First listen for me, and there seems to be a lack of sub bass which makes it seem quite tinny overall as theres alot of stuff happening in the hi-mids

Back
Top Bottom