Newcastle Manager

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Greg P, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

So it's finally been confirmed that Kevin Keegan has walked...

As a Newcastle fan I'm gutted - Keegan could have been the saviour of the club if he had just been given a free reign to do his job, make his own decisions on who stays and who goes... He had a good system going once he got settled in last season... Once he settles in he knows what he's doing with managing a team...

But if he has to be told that he hasn't got total control then he's quite right to get out of there. He's a god on Tyneside and there is no way that his reputation should be tarnished because Mike Ashley won't let him have control of the team...

Blame for this is fully at Mike Ashley and the rest of the boards feet, and so the fucking farce at St James' goes on...

Who the fuck are they gonna get to replace Keegan - BBC News says Moyes or Deschamps http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7599539.stm but I can't see it somehow...

Any thoughts, football fans?

2. Prospekt

Prospekt Active Member

Mike Ashley is a beer guzzling fat asshole. He drove Keegan out of the job, it was doomed from the start imo. I really don't have anything else to contribute to this other than that. You need to get the guy out, pronto!! Hope you find a good new manager becasue Keegan was decent. (y)

3. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Blame Mike Ashley & Wobbley Eyes(Dennis Wise) They have taken the piss out of keegan its not on at all. A manager should have full control of his team, whether its tactics or transfers thats the managers job in my opinion.

i hope this does not tarnish his reputation as he has been majorly fucked about. I wonder how different it would of been if he had the money he wanted for his transfers and was signing his transfer targets not dennis wise's ( Cant see the geordies not liking keegan though afterall he is the messiah up on tyneside)

To be honest though i think keegans got out at the right time. Mike Ashley will ruin newcastle even more than he has now!

4. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

:word: to what you both said!

I'm pleased to see that football fans outside of Newcastle's fan base see the situation for what it really is too...

The hiring of Keegan was the one smart move Ashley has made, and then he went and fucked that up afterwards because he lost his balls when people questioned his decision so got in Wise and fucked the whole thing... Keegan is way to passionate to co-manage...

Glad it's not just my biased point of view!

5. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

6. safety

safety double safety

don't go trying to poach the luton manager you nothern bastards, because he's about the calibre of manager your gonna get*

7. Snowgirl

Snowgirl Member

Oh yeah, what's wrong with Newcastle, hey!?
    Some very amazing people are from there don't you know!

8. Snowgirl

Snowgirl Member

Mind you, I don't even like football, it's just the principle of the thing. Anyway....

9. Da'DGee

Da'DGee Scousebuster

he is the right man in newcastle. hope wise will go and he will stay.

10. safety

safety double safety

sounds like someones fixing for a fight* just 'cause you do kickboxing you don't frighten me

11. thomfletcher

thomfletcher Member

As a Middlesbrough fan im laughing my tits off at the state of Newcastle at the mo but to be fair its not on how the board treat Keegan. A manager should have full control over the team and thats that. I cant see what next for Newcastle tbh. I think the best Newcastle can hope for this season though is to finish above Sunderland as save a little pride because everyone knows Boro are top dogs in the north east :teeth:

12. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

next person posting sport related thread get ban to 2904

13. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

fixed

14. thomfletcher

thomfletcher Member

:lol:

15. JayHecttech

JayHecttech Member

u can always rely on newcastle to put the toon in cartoon :D

keegan shudve stayed and got the moron wise out, he caused nothing but hassle when he was at millwall too.
    in the next few days no doubt they'll install wise as manager

16. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

:word: I think that's exactly what Keegan asked for but they wouldn't get rid of wise, Keegan wouldn't compromise so quite rightly walked...

Dunno if they'll install Wise as manager though - he lives in London and only goes in 1 day a week, he aint gonna move, plus all the fans hate the jumped up little shit so there would huge trouble from the fans if they did that...

Ashley and the board have got to get a good manager in otherwise they are gonna lose the trust of the fans completely, if they haven't already...

Now Harry Redknapp, that would be cool, but I can't see him going for it!

17. thomfletcher

thomfletcher Member

Shearer maybe? :shrug:

18. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Id much rather manage portsmouth than newcastle:rik:

19. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

biggest crook in football
    would add to the collection of felons tho, noticed "Bad Boy Barton" got another ban today
    :teeth:

no hard feelings, i just hate redknapp...

20. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Im a newcastle fan, to be honest im giving up hope the board needs a fucking big kick up the arse, there is no stability we buy players then loan them out, spend way too much on nobody's who fuck off after a season, that cant be keegans fault cos its been going on for years

id be pissed off i paid for a season ticket