DnB Newcaise - Secret Dimensions

Add a break under the drum track..? Add another snare track maybe and eq it higher..
Kick drum needs more thump too. Other than that keep up the good work!

Nice vibe!
I agree with @Leemodnb that the drums, esp. the snare could have some more power in the higher freqs. I would add some extra cabasas for example.

Overall i like the atmospere but it miss some variations in the second half, esp. since its 5:30 long.
Maybe try to add some strings?

Keep on,
Cheers

hello newcaise .. lovely track, much fond of the piano intro and melo. very nice atmo throughout the track and nice flow or elements.
pls look at compression and dynamic equalising in this tarck, I'm sure you could improve on master volume with that.
I suggest to add some nice vocals, look at getting some packs that suit your style ... good work this one! :2thumbs:

hello newcaise .. lovely track, much fond of the piano intro and melo. very nice atmo throughout the track and nice flow or elements.
pls look at compression and dynamic equalising in this tarck, I'm sure you could improve on master volume with that.
I suggest to add some nice vocals, look at getting some packs that suit your style ... good work this one! :2thumbs:
Thx Man! Will defo look at these things! :D

Back
Top Bottom