DnB Newcaise - Obsession

some nice parts to this, i like the strange vocals, i think some of the application could be done better to create more defined moments in the track, i think a deeper sub would be good but i always want more sub, nice tune so far though boys

like with the moments you have they seem to just slip back into the bass, not much power/definition that it's happening again for me. with that first little breakdown, i'd maybe have a highpass filter take away from the bass a bit so it comes back in a bit stronger. maybe even another little gap just before the drums come back in. it's not essential like, just my opinion. i think i need to go back into my track and take my own advice ha

hello newcaise ... not a big fan of the trap vocals chops esp. they are a bit too receptive for me ... sorry!
I like you seem to go for fully own composed tracks and u do not use common chord progression / melodies, good!
however, please add some variations to various parts, esp. the sax. otherwise nice track, very dreamy atmo ... :2thumbs:

The sax sounds really nice, I like the pads over the top too. Feeling the drums as well. Breakdown to the tune is wicked.

You are lacking bass though it sounds thin and there isn't much sub in there. Add that in and you've got the basis for a good tune!

Edit: I think the vocals work but they could do with variation.

hello newcaise ... not a big fan of the trap vocals chops esp. they are a bit too receptive for me ... sorry!
I like you seem to go for fully own composed tracks and u do not use common chord progression / melodies, good!
however, please add some variations to various parts, esp. the sax. otherwise nice track, very dreamy atmo ... :2thumbs:
Will probably make some variations on the vox. Thx for the feeback :D

The sax sounds really nice, I like the pads over the top too. Feeling the drums as well. Breakdown to the tune is wicked.

You are lacking bass though it sounds thin and there isn't much sub in there. Add that in and you've got the basis for a good tune!

Edit: I think the vocals work but they could do with variation.
The sub is indeed very thin. Have to turn up the volume of it. Anyway thx for the feedback :D

Back
Top Bottom