DnB Newcaise - Embrace The Unknown

Tune is absolutely lovely. The drums are a tad stagnet for my taste. I feel some breaks layered under the main kick and snare would add some beautiful drive to the song.
Cant remember if i did layer a break or didnt but i will layer or raise its volume if its already layered. Anyway thx for your feedback man! :D

Lovely....

Production sounds very professional.

Synths are nice. Not sure if I like that weird piano thing.

Needs to be more unique. The best tunes stand out and you remember them easy.

Your tune just sound like Klute back catelog. It's good but not defining.

On another note I wish I had your skills
:upset:

Hello newcaise, very nice track from u again. Same as with many of it other tracks: sound & atmo (y) arrangement: (yn) .love the pads and piano, very smooth. Those chords coming in around 1:50 feel a bit out of place for me though, maybe another synths would match better? Biggest point for me personally is the tracks feels lovely smooth but s bit empty and generic, imo. A few small elements of surprise here and there would complete the song and keep listeners' attention?Otherwise, awesome work again after all. Best from Manila! :2thumbs:

Hello newcaise, very nice track from u again. Same as with many of it other tracks: sound & atmo (y) arrangement: (yn) .love the pads and piano, very smooth. Those chords coming in around 1:50 feel a bit out of place for me though, maybe another synths would match better? Biggest point for me personally is the tracks feels lovely smooth but s bit empty and generic, imo. A few small elements of surprise here and there would complete the song and keep listeners' attention?Otherwise, awesome work again after all. Best from Manila! :2thumbs:
Thx man :D

Back
Top Bottom