Newbie!

tommo_2k6

Hey! Im new to the producing scene and would like some tips on to what software to use! At the minute ive got Sony Acid for putting loops together really. Im very interested in this Incontext - Just Believe remix comp and would like it to be my first project even when it ends ill still carry on working on it as its probly one of my fav dnb songs!

I suggest to start with your own production!!! All music programs are good if you know what to do with it! So try and try and try!

good god man, try search, i swear there is a thread just like this every week, your question has been answered countless times. the answer is simple, download demos of all the DAW's available, and ...TRY THEM OUT.. everyone uses what they like best, its personal preference.

as for just believe, yes its a fucking tune, yet ive heard so many people say the vocals ruin it! GAH! they make that fucking tune, awesome fun to play around with.

trying a few DAWs out is the best option. this question is not going to get answered the way you want. if you think about it, all you are asking is "what does everyone else use?"

here, get modplug tracker, cooledit 96 (or audacity) and heap of free vsts from gersic.com. download all the samples you can from darkbeats and sample the shit out of all your records. see what you can do with that.

Back
Top Bottom